Welcome to Paper for Teams
Every day, millions of creative thinkers worldwide use Paper by FiftyThree—an Apple App of the Year—to capture and communicate ideas as sketches, notes, photos, and diagrams.
Paper for Teams now allows you to collaborate with coworkers, friends, and other trusted people. With a robust new web component, Paper for Teams fosters better brainstorms, engages remote workers, and facilitates meetings that are actually productive.
Paper for Teams features:
- Sync your content across iPhone, iPad, and Web
- Create on the web
- Comment on, edit, or annotate your teammates' content
- Make presentation-ready charts and diagrams
- Create ink, watercolor, or charcoal sketches
- Annotate photos or type bullet point lists
How to Use Paper for Teams
Step One: Navigate To Your Team
It's easy to switch between your Teams and Personal content within Paper.
- Tap on your profile icon in the upper lefthand corner on the web or mobile app.
- Tap or click on your designated Team name, or vice versa.
Step Two: Create A New Grid
A Grid is where you keep, create, and organize all of your content.
- Tap the 'New Grid +' button beneath your avatar.
- Type in the hypothetical name 'Website Brainstorm'.
- Tap 'Create' to confirm.
Step Three: Add Cards To The Grid
Create Cards on both web and mobile!
- Tap the button at the bottom of the screen to create a new Card.
- On the web, you can add text to the Card, or drag and drop images.
- On mobile, you can use any of Paper's sketching, photo, text, and diagramming tools.
Step Four: Invite Your Teammates
Invite people to your Team so you can begin sharing and collaborating. Get everyone on the same page, and involved early in the creative process.
- Tap on your avatar in the top left corner and select 'Team's Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the email(s) of the people you want to invite, and click 'Send Invites.'
- Please note: everyone invited to the team will have access to all Grids. If you don't want teammates viewing or editing your work, be sure that you are creating within your Personal account.
Step Five: Discuss and Prioritize Ideas
Leave comments or questions about ideas, and prioritize the best ones by moving Cards to the top of the Grid. To leave a comment:
- Tap on the idea.
- On mobile, tap on the comment bubble. On desktop, the Comment field is in the upper left.
Step Six: Organize Your Grids Within Groups
Groups are akin to folders, and will help you keep your Grids organized.
- Tap the 'New Group +' button.
- Choose a name for the Group.
- Start creating Grids within the Group.
How are people using Paper for Teams?
Map out your thoughts and present them in a fast and fluid way.
Got a problem to solve? Tap into the collective knowledge of your team.
Team Updates and Stand-Ups
Easily stay up to date and see everything your team is working on.
Collect images and inspiration to guide direction for your brand.
Share and Discuss Design Work
Show variations and progress on latest design direction.
Collect feedback and suggestions from your teammates.