Countless studies show that taking breaks, changing up your routine, and giving yourself permission to get away from your To Do list has positive, long-term benefits. This week, we asked our community members to share their favorite ways to unwind. Check out these tips on how to jumpstart your well-deserved relaxation, and get your natural creativity flowing.
1. Spend time with friends whether they’re real, imaginary, or four-legged.
2. Pick up a new book or reread an old favorite.
3. Untether yourself from tech (unless it’s to use Paper, of course).
4. Sweat (or stretch) it out.
5. Appreciate the small things!