Thanks to our friends at Felt app, you can now turn your illustrations in Paper into physical greeting cards to mail anywhere in the world.
It's easy to mail Paper sketches with Felt on iPhone or iPad, so this year you have no excuse for not getting those holiday cards out in time! And because we love you, here's a discount code LOVEPAPER to get 50% off your first card. (The discount is valid for all Felt cards, including designed cards.)
For the holidays, we teamed up with Felt to feature some of our favorite illustrations made by avid Paper artists. Each artist will receive a portion of proceeds from cards featuring their design that are sent through the Felt iPad app, so mail a card with Felt and support your favorite Paper creators!
How to Customize a Felt Card with Paper
1. Open Paper and save the drawing you want to Camera Roll.
2. Download Felt in the App Store
3. Open Felt and select "Photo Cards"
4. Select the design you want and crop it to fit Felt's square format.
5. Handwrite your note, address the envelope, and send your photo card right in Felt!
1. Open Felt on iPad and select "Felt Cards."
2. Tap on the MY card category and select Paper.
3. Create the front of your card in Paper.
4. When your sketch is done, tap Share > Share as Image > Open in...
5. Pick the Felt icon to open the app.
6. Select your card, handwrite your note, and address the envelope.