With Swipe-to-Style, we’ve reinvented text for touch. Our industry-first feature lets you instantly create lists, bullet points, or titles in Paper with a simple swipe of your finger. Swipe right to create checklists; left to create titles.
Swipe-to-Style, combined with Apple’s native text styling, gives you flexibility when you need to emphasize important points or reprioritize.
- Swipe left on text to get two styles of titles.
- Swipe right on text to get two styles of bullets.
- Tap and hold a bullet point to reorder your list.
- To delete a bullet, hold it for a moment until the line "sticks" to your finger. Then slide it off-screen.
- Format part of a line or get more style options such as bold and italics by using Apple's select and format menu.